Welcome To Go Sea Kayak
Welcome To The Go Sea Kayak Blog...
|Day Off At Lleniog...|
Not the best of days. I took a gamble coming to Anglesey, I knew if the weather turned bad I'd have to sit it out as the crossing to the Great Orme from where I was camped is a little over 7NM.
My gamble certainly didn't pay off as its F4-5 today & though the wind feels stronger.
I generally spent the day pacing up & down wondering if I should go for it. I wonder if I walk as far pacing on my days off as I kayak during the whole trip?
I decide to wait till the morrow but again the forecast is bad F4-6 occasionally F7 though there's a chance of an F3 wind early on & thats when the tide turns. I keep my fingers crossed...
|Great Orme In The Distance...|